to explore results)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 41
, Pages 244-289
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 10 Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk).
, Pages 297-326
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 7 B Cell-based Therapies for Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 134-169
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, Oxidative transformations of amino acids and peptides catalysed by Cytochromes P450.
, Volume 38
, Pages 1-36
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 35, Amino Acids.
, Volume 35
, Pages 1-73
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 6 Modulating Enzyme Activity via Incorporation of Non-canonical Amino Acids.
, Pages 153-177
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 3 The role of directed protein evolution in synthetic biology.
, Volume 1
, Pages 79-105
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 3 Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.
, Pages 105-130
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 6 The Design of Brain Penetrant Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 128-180
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 8 PROTAC Targeting BTK for the Treatment of Ibrutinib-resistant B-cell Malignancies.
, Pages 147-166