to explore results)
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 3 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions via Iminium Activation
, Pages 62-111
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 10 Hydroxyproline Derivatives as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 236-261
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 19 Ureas and Thioureas as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 196-255
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 10 Organometallic Compounds in Chemotherapy Against Leishmania.
, Pages 199-223
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 12 Prediction of Solubility with COSMO-RS.
, Pages 188-200
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 42, Recent advances in the synthesis of imino sugars. An insight into the cascade addition of Grignard reagents to halonitriles/cyclization.
, Volume 42
, Pages 313-343
- Polymeric and Self Assembled Hydrogels: From Fundamental Understanding to Applications, CHAPTER 6 Chemomechanical Hydrogels: Selective Response towards External Effector Molecules.
, Pages 125-138
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956