to explore results)
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, Chapter 1 PLA Synthesis. From the Monomer to the Polymer.
, Pages 1-36
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 47 Technology and Biotechnology of Lactose Contained in Raw Food Materials.
, Pages 821-841
- Renewable Resources for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives, CHAPTER 14 Renewable Resources for Bio-plastics
, Pages 775-833
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Chapter 5 Individual Additives: Additives Permitted in the EU in 2020.
, Pages 52-268
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, CHAPTER 12 Abiotic-hydrolytic Degradation of Poly(lactic acid).
, Pages 287-313
- Thermochemical Conversion of Biomass to Liquid Fuels and Chemicals, Chapter 3 The Biorefinery Concept – Thermochemical Production of Building Blocks and Syngas.
, Pages 46-66
- Biodegradable Thermogels, Chapter 3 Polyester-based Biodegradable Thermogelling Systems as Emerging Materials for Therapeutic Applications.
, Pages 40-75
- Bioactive Glasses: Fundamentals, Technology and Applications, Chapter 18 Bioactive Glasses for Nerve Regeneration.
, Pages 420-441
- Biodegradable Thermogels, Chapter 7 Degradation Behaviour of Biodegradable Thermogels.
, Pages 113-132