to explore results)
- Recent Developments in Asymmetric Organocatalysis, Chapter 3 Nucleophilic Additions to CN Double Bonds
, Pages 123-149
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 12 Chiral Metabolomics.
, Pages 285-344
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 5 Proline as an Asymmetric Organocatalyst.
, Pages 79-119
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 11 Other Substituted Pyrrolidines as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 262-296
- Peptide-based Biomaterials, CHAPTER 5 Peptide Self-assembly Applied to Catalytic Asymmetric Aldol Reactions.
, Pages 126-173
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 14 Nutrient Transport and Sensing as Pharmacological Targets for Leishmaniasis.
, Pages 282-296
- Organocatalytic Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Chapter 3 Dynamic Kinetic Resolutions Promoted by Amino Acid Catalysts and Derivatives
, Pages 45-66
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 2 Catalysis with Supported Organocatalysts.
, Pages 18-57