to explore results)
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 5 NMR Spectroscopy Applied in Identification of Synthetic Drugs.
, Pages 79-114
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 11 Optical Detection of NPS Internet Products via HPLC-DAD Systems: A Selective Review.
, Pages 301-332
- Catalyst-free Organic Synthesis, Chapter 2 Catalyst-free Organic Reactions under Room Temperature Conditions
, Pages 11-218
- Nucleic Acid-Metal Ion Interactions, Chapter 10 Metal Ion–Nucleic Acid Interactions in Disease and Medicine.
, Pages 350-416
- Redox Polymers for Energy and Nanomedicine, Chapter 2 Synthetic Strategies and Methods for Redox Polymers.
, Pages 27-92
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Copper-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 159-348
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 14 Artificial Biocatalytic Cascades to Alcohols and Amines.
, Pages 387-438
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 6 Johnson Matthey: A Technology Provider Perspective to Biocatalysis in the Fine Chemicals Industry.
, Pages 168-189