to explore results)
- Solution and calorimetric thermodynamic study of a new 1 : 1 sulfamethazine–3-methylsalicylic acid co-crystal.
- Spectrophotometric determination of the dissociation constants of some substituted salicylic acids. Part 2.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Interesting organic supramolecular structures constructed by piperazine/
N,N′-dimethylpiperazine with aromatic multicomponent acids: synthon cooperation and structural diversity.
- Hydrophilic oxygen radical absorbance capacity values of low-molecular-weight phenolic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
, RSC Adv.
- Approaches to the synthesis of 4-hydroxypiloquinone.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Complex formation between iron(III) and some substituted salicylic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- 43. Eight- and higher-membered ring compounds. Part III. Di-, tri-, and tetra-cresotides.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Small heterocycles as highly luminescent building blocks in the solid state for organic synthesis.
, New J. Chem.
- Bulk liquid membrane transport of ferrioxamine B by neutral and ionizable carriers.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- XXIII.—Derivatives of gallic acid. Part II. Gallic acid (and the cresotic acids) and chloral.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.