to explore results)
- Synthesis, cytotoxic and urease inhibitory activities of some novel isatin-derived bis-Schiff bases and their copper(ii) complexes.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Benzoquinone imines. Part VI. Mechanism and kinetics of the reaction of p-benzoquinone di-imines with m-phenylenediamines.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Biodegradation of 2,4-dinitrotoluene with Rhodococcus pyridinivorans NT2: characteristics, kinetic modeling, physiological responses and metabolic pathway.
, RSC Adv.
- A green route to polyurethanes: oxidative carbonylation of industrially relevant aromatic diamines by CO2-based methyl formate.
, Green Chem.
- Hünlich base derivatives as photo-responsive Λ-shaped hinges.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Facilely prepared Fe3O4/nitrogen-doped graphene quantum dot hybrids as a robust nonenzymatic catalyst for visual discrimination of phenylenediamine isomers.
- An efficient way for the N-formylation of amines by inorganic-ligand supported iron catalysis.
, Green Chem.
- Screening of cosmetic ingredients from authentic formulations and environmental samples with desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Room temperature synthesis of pH-switchable polyaniline quantum dots as a turn-on fluorescent probe for acidic biotarget labeling.
- Metal organic frameworks as heterogeneous catalysts for the production of fine chemicals.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.