to explore results)
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 26 Aleglitazar: A Case Study.
, Pages 633-675
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 10 Assays to Characterize the Cellular Pharmacology of a Chemical Probe.
, Pages 247-275
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 7 Influence of Heteroaromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 328-369
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Why an In Vivo Screening Platform Covering Broad Therapeutic Spectrum is an Ideal Tool for Drug Repositioning: Illustrated by Discovery of a Novel Class of Insulin Sensitizers.
, Pages 217-232
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 14 Induction of Hepatic Cytochrome P450 Enzymes: Importance in Drug Development and Toxicity.
, Pages 309-332
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, Subject Index
, Pages 715-753
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 22 PPARγ in Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 153-165
- Drug Repurposing, Chapter 10 Preclinical. A Repurposed Novel Lyn Kinase Activator, MLR-1023, is a Model Example of Pharmacological Pleiotropy.
, Pages 196-220