to explore results)
- Bijels: Bicontinuous Particle-stabilized Emulsions, CHAPTER 7 The Effect of Nanoparticles on the Oil–Water Interfacial Tension in the Presence of Nonionic Surfactants.
, Pages 167-192
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 4 Fabrication of Supramolecular Polymers.
, Pages 89-128
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 11 Duocarmycin–PBD Dimers as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 241-258
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 3 Chemical Synthesis of Carotenoid Esters.
, Pages 68-108
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 16, Structural investigations of peptides and proteins.
, Volume 16
, Pages 43-271
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 15, Oriented molecules.
, Volume 15
, Pages 346-373
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 14, N.M.R. of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 14
, Pages 350-384
- Chemistry in the Oil Industry VII: Performance in a Challenging Environment, Bioaccumulation potential of surfactants: A review.
, Pages 44-55