to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 20, Synthesis of enantiomerically pure non-carbohydrate compounds.
, Volume 20
, Pages 258-274
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 35, Amino Acids.
, Volume 35
, Pages 1-73
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 2 General Reaction Mechanisms in Hydrogenation and Hydrogenolysis for Biorefining.
, Pages 22-51
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 1 Structures of the Open-chain Forms of Reducing Sugars, and their Carbonyl Group Reactions
, Pages 1-40
- The Future of Glycerol (2), Chapter 8 Selective Oxidation
, Pages 115-134
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- Prebiotic Chemistry and Life's Origin, CHAPTER 3 First Steps of Prebiotic Chemistry Catalyzed by Minerals and Metals.
, Pages 77-123
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, CHAPTER 4 Multienzyme-Catalysed Reactions
, Pages 60-84