to explore results)
- Photochemistry: Volume 46, Controlled release of volatile compounds using the Norrish type II reaction.
, Volume 46
, Pages 242-264
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 8 Thermodynamic Studies of Chiral Compounds.
, Pages 212-245
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 38 Catalysis by Lewis Acids: Basic Principles for Highly Stereoselective Heterogeneously Catalyzed Cyclization Reactions.
, Pages 639-650
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 6 Modification of Supports and Heterogeneous Catalysts by Ionic Liquids: SILP and SCILL Systems.
, Pages 391-409
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 6 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide.
, Pages 132-190
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Liner and monocyclic monoterpenoids.
, Pages 43-64
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 8 Catalysts Supported on Carbon Nanofibers and Carbon Nanohorns
, Pages 137-163
- Sustainable Catalysis for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 8 Microwaves in the Catalytic Valorisation of Biomass Derivatives.
, Pages 243-299
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Metal Salt-based Gold Nanocatalysts.
, Pages 157-171
- Reactivity in Confined Spaces, Chapter 2 Catalytic Strategies Within the Confined Spaces of Coordination Cages.
, Pages 29-69