to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103
- Edible Fungi: Chemical Composition, Nutrition and Health Effects, Chapter 4 Bioactive Phenolic Compounds from Mushrooms.
, Pages 139-160
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 8 Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Berry Bioavailable Polyphenol Metabolites.
, Pages 208-245
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Biotransformations.
, Volume 3
, Pages 201-448
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Chapter 7 Lignin as Feedstock for Fibers and Chemicals.
, Pages 132-165