to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 8 Enantioseparation
, Pages 173-203
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 15 Nonquaternised Cinchona Alkaloid Derivatives as Asymmetric Organocatalysts for Carbon–Heteroatom Bond-forming Reactions.
, Pages 44-81
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 22, Natural macromolecules.
, Volume 22
, Pages 290-332
- Peptide-based Biomaterials, CHAPTER 6 The Use of d-Amino Acids for Peptide Self-assembled Systems.
, Pages 174-216
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 37, Prescriptive peptide design.
, Volume 37
, Pages 190-237
- Aromatic Interactions: Frontiers in Knowledge and Application, CHAPTER 6 Molecular Recognition of Aromatic Peptides and Proteins in Nature and by Design.
, Pages 172-213
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 31, Analogue and conformational studies on peptides, hormones and other biological active peptides.
, Volume 31
, Pages 174-284
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 29, Analogue and conformational studies on peptide hormones and other biologically active peptides.
, Volume 29
, Pages 175-261
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 41
, Pages 244-289