to explore results)
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 3 Barbas Dienamines (2-Aminobuta-1,3-Dienes): Scope and Applications.
, Pages 24-52
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Subject Index
, Pages 453-472
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 9 Aminoenyne (2-Aminobuta-1,3-Enyne) Catalysis: In situ Generation and Synthetic Applications in Organic Reactions.
, Pages 150-157
- Photochemistry: Volume 47, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2017–2018).
, Volume 47
, Pages 28-69
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 5 Serebryakov–Jørgensen Dienamines (1-Aminobuta-1,3-Dienes): Different In situ Generation Methods and Applications in [4+2]-Cycloadditions.
, Pages 65-95
- Understanding Hydrogen Bonds: Theoretical and Experimental Views, Chapter 1 Hydrogen Bond – Definitions, Criteria of Existence and Various Types
, Pages 1-40
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 14 Nonquaternised Cinchona Alkaloid Derivatives as Asymmetric Organocatalysts for Carbon–Carbon Bond-forming Reactions.
, Pages 1-43
- Tunnelling in Molecules: Nuclear Quantum Effects from Bio to Physical Chemistry, Chapter 1 Direct Observation of Tunnelling Reactions by Matrix Isolation Spectroscopy.
, Pages 1-60
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, Subject Index
, Pages 199-205