to explore results)
- Influence of the halogen substituent on the formation of halogen and hydrogen bonding in co-crystals formed from acridine and benzoic acids.
- Application of successive projections algorithm (SPA) as a variable selection in a QSPR study to predict the octanol/water partition coefficients (K
ow) of some halogenated organic compounds.
, Anal. Methods
- Nitroalkenes in the synthesis of carbocyclic compounds.
, RSC Adv.
- Photoassisted defluorination of fluorinated substrates and pharmaceuticals by a wide bandgap metal oxide in aqueous media.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Tautomerisation and polymorphism in molecular complexes of piroxicam with mono-substituted benzoic acids.
- Rare-earth metal–organic frameworks: from structure to applications.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Photoredox-catalyzed direct aminoalkylation of isatins: diastereoselective access to 3-hydroxy-3-aminoalkylindolin-2-ones analogues.
, Org. Chem. Front.
a prediction from an ab initio bond length: Part 3—benzoic acids and anilines.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Evaluation of the pharmacophoric motif of the caged Garciniaxanthones.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Versatile rare earth hexanuclear clusters for the design and synthesis of highly-connected ftw-MOFs.
, Chem. Sci.