to explore results)
- Triarylborane catalysed N-alkylation of amines with aryl esters.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Application of successive projections algorithm (SPA) as a variable selection in a QSPR study to predict the octanol/water partition coefficients (K
ow) of some halogenated organic compounds.
, Anal. Methods
- Photoassisted defluorination of fluorinated substrates and pharmaceuticals by a wide bandgap metal oxide in aqueous media.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Electron spin resonance studies of reduction by solvated electrons in liquid ammonia. Part III. Aromatic carboxylic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Elemental fluorine. Part 1. Synthesis of fluoroaromatic compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Thermodynamic properties of fluorine compounds. Part 1.—Heats of combustion of p-fluorobenzoic acid, pentafluorobenzoic acid, hexafluorobenzene and decafluorocyclohexene.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Tautomerisation and polymorphism in molecular complexes of piroxicam with mono-substituted benzoic acids.
- Light and oxygen-enabled sodium trifluoromethanesulfinate-mediated selective oxidation of C–H bonds.
, Green Chem.
- A triple-bridged azido-Cu(ii) chain compound fine-tuned by mixed carboxylate/ethanol linkers displays slow-relaxation and ferromagnetic order: synthesis, crystal structure, magnetic properties and DFT calculations.
, Dalton Trans.
- Fluorine-18 labelled building blocks for PET tracer synthesis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.