to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 43, Organometallic compounds of ruthenium and their application in chemotherapy.
, Volume 43
, Pages 35-62
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 8 Medicinal Chemistry Strategies to Discover New Leishmanicidal Drugs.
, Pages 153-178
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 41, Progress in the synthesis of mycothiol, its biosynthetic precursors and analogues.
, Volume 41
, Pages 124-148
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 9 Natural Products as a Source of New Drugs Against Leishmania.
, Pages 179-198
- Polyamine Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Antiparasitic Drug Discovery for the Polyamine Pathway.
, Pages 50-77
- Theranostics and Image Guided Drug Delivery, CHAPTER 6 Liposomes for Hyperthermia Triggered Drug Release.
, Pages 137-163
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Gas Sensing in Cells, CHAPTER 5 Iron–Sulfur Cluster-based Sensors.
, Pages 136-178
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 3 The Search for the “Anti-Aging Pill”: A Critical Viewpoint.
, Pages 35-50