to explore results)
- Biopolymers in Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods, Chapter 6 Adulteration and Safety Issues in Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods.
, Pages 155-188
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 7 Fats and Oils
, Pages 149-201
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 9 Human Health and the Consumption of Fat-associated Compounds: Tyrosol, Hydroxytyrosol, Oleuropein, Oleacein, and Oleocanthal.
, Pages 216-241
- Fats and Associated Compounds, Chapter 14 Conclusion and Future Trends in Fat Consumption.
, Pages 332-350
- Chemical Biotechnology and Bioengineering, CHAPTER 2 Chemical Modulators for Enzymatic Reactions.
, Pages 11-52
- Advanced Spectroscopic Techniques for Food Quality, CHAPTER 7 Application of FTIR Spectroscopy and Chromatography in Combination With Chemometrics for the Quality Control of Olive Oil.
, Pages 133-180
- Magnetic Resonance in Food Science: Defining Food by Magnetic Resonance, A New Ultra Rapid Screening Method for Olive Oil Health Claim Evaluation Using Selective Pulse NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 84-92
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Oil and Phytochemicals from Small Fruit Seeds.
, Pages 224-230
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 6 Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Analytical Micro- and Nanotechnologies.
, Pages 200-240
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 4 Microwave-assisted Extraction.
, Pages 144-201